Tuesday, February 1, 2011

eye candy

finding some things I just love today! check them out









be still my heart. cupid please chase me down in these






I just love this bracelet. I'll take it in gold please! Just the right amount of sweet and girly.



forget the diet or 'gourmet' food. this bacon mac looks yummers.






while we're on my love affair with anything mac n cheese oriented, how about these cute cards?



me and my toussled pony tail are rockin' to "we no speak americano" by YolandaBECool&DCUP found on www. ilistentoeverything.com :) seriously love it as I jump around while making my spread sheets ps. it's a remake of "Tu vuo fa l'americano" by Renato Carosone. Which is also awesome.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...