Monday, January 31, 2011

30 in 29

been feeling a bit too much like this lately


Our budget around here has been a little tight and I don't go outside when it's under 60 degrees so lets just say there hasn't been a lot of exercise going on around here. I'm joining a gym tomorrow, thankfully the university gym is in our budget but a pain in the (*^% to join. A few years ago I did a 30 miles in 30 days challenge and it was great. I lost 10 pounds that month, maintained my exercise and felt great. So this year I'm going hardcore and doing 30 miles in 29 days :) lol, to fit it into February.
I'll probably do some motivational posts on Mondays to get me pumped and do a tally on Fridays just to keep things going. I'll mostly be exercising monday-thursday and maybe some on Saturday with the pups. I'm thinking I'll just do 2 miles a day 4 days a week- that's 32 miles. That way i'm not pushing too much, but just enough and getting into the swing of things! Wish me luck!!

Have any motivational/reward suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...