Friday, January 28, 2011

Sending a little love into the universe

I just can't say it enough- I love my husband. He is adorable and handsome and so intelligent. He is continually impressing me and making me laugh. I don't know what I'd do without him.
He has been looking for a job recently and it hasn't been easy. But this week he has blown it out of the water! Two phone interviews, two in person interviews and one next week. My baby is kicking ass :) He's off on an interview right now and I couldn't be more proud. Like beaming over here.
So, I'm sending a little love to him through our mental connection of love and I'm sending some love to these fabulous companies that should totally hire him. Because he's amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...