Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crafts on the To do list:

I found some fun things yesterday perusing through blogs that I can't wait to try...

I'm loving this headband tutorial from raegunwear blog. I just found her yesterday and she has so many headbands!


she also has these in her shop and I'm going to give a go at trying to make them myself.




next time fleece goes on sale at JoAnn's I am definitely buying some appropriate for a little girl and a little boy to make these thrifty and cute reusable diaper wipes from over at theparishfam blog. This is such a cute family and blog- I read a ton of her posts the first night I found it.



Let's see- I also want to make:
I have lots of fabric picked out for bibs-just need to grab some velcro (i've never sewn w/velcro before)
another baby blanket repurposed from sleep pants
camera strap cover-I've been meaning to make this forever
jalapeno cheese bread- I'm dying to find a fabulous recipe for this. do any of you out there know of one?
fabric labels
knit toboggan for the mister and maybe another one for me

I've also got this big basket of about 30 lighthouse cookie cutters that are left over favors from our wedding and I don't have a clue what to do with them... any ideas?

This week I'm going to post my valentines decor. I can't wait to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...