Sunday, February 20, 2011

Goodbye Winter

As winter comes to an end I am always open armed in welcoming spring and warmer weather but I wanted to take a minute to cherish some good things that happened this winter. We got a new car and my husband got his first job in his field. We had so much snow. We added to our family with a furry bundle of joy. I have expanded my cooking repertoire to cooking every night and making wonderful bread. We have had almost a half of a year together as a married couple and we are making big plans for the future.
What do you have to celebrate?

On a side note, with the schedule changes around here and increased level of stress I haven't been crafting much, but hopefully things will settle down- I'm ready to sew! Any projects you're working on?

1 comment:

  1. love the pause to celebrate/remember. You're so right most of us are so quick to move onto the next season and that just get busy and stressful. thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...