Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crafts on the to do list

I am forever adding things to my to do list, but then I get home and nuzzle up on the couch with my mister and the night slips away from us...ahh newlywed life *love*. I feel like Christmas is a pretty good time to get some things done though, crossing fingers for some decent time off from work.
*tutu for Miss Caitlyn, my beautiful 4 year old niece who loves purple!-hopefully starting this weekend
*sleep pants for my mister? I'm wondering if I could adapt this pattern for my big kid. http://handmademommy.blogspot.com/2009/10/15-minute-jammy-pants.html would making a matching shirt be too far? teehee
*christmas hand towels
*I'm also adapting some cute old flannels to make baby blankets (the time will come one day) and besides, a newlywed does not need to be wearing matching flannel christmas pj's that her mom bought her. open that lingerie drawer with martini in hand :)

pictures of projects to come when finished. this should help me complete them faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...